- Actively play a vital role in business analysis including requirement gathering, gap analysis, systems analysis & design, assessing & validating the solutions.
- Perform project management activities liaising with business users, internal ICT teams & application vendors for new project implementations & maintenance of existing solutions.
- Interact with business stakeholders to gather, analyze & document all the business & system requirements by devising various requirements elicitation & analysis techniques.
- Application administration of core Insurance system and other peripheral systems.
- Engage in BPR exercises, perform UATs, and handle day-to-day application & technical support activities liaising with parties concerned.
- Conduct user presentations, user training & product walk-through sessions.
- Add new ideas to improve business systems and a very good team player who maintains a harmonious relationship with the team.
- Engage in system integration tasks of the projects as a part of digital transformation journey of the company
- BSc in Computer Science or Higher National Diploma or equivalent qualification in Computer Science.
- Minimum of 1 – 3 years of working experience as a Software Engineer/Business Analyst/Project Manager.
- Working knowledge of SQL is a Must.
- Working knowledge of application systems, databases and application server architectures.
- Experience in Life Assurance Systems would be an added advantage.
Interested candidates can apply online or email your CV to email@example.com