The Senior Software Developer will work closely with the Product, Architecture and Quality Assurance teams to ensure that solution design and released code meet client expectations.
- Responsible for the design and development of enterprise level ASP.NET, .NET Core modules for our SaaS platform.
- Interpret written functional requirements and technical design documents.
- Participate in software design activities.
- Perform coding to written design specifications.
- Perform unit and functional testing of all code written and collaborate with our Quality Assurance team on test plans.
- Investigate, analyze, document and correct reported defects.
- Create, document, and implement unit test plans, scripts.
- Full stack development, must be familiar with relational database architecture.
- Work collaboratively in an open environment using distribute version control and “ticketed” support and team development systems.
- Remain current with latest a technologies and collaborate on incorporating them into our environment, including Angular 10, Angular Material, TypeScript, etc.
- Use Agile Software Development practices to deliver a new release (to all clients) every 6 - 8 weeks.
- Must be a self-starter able to work independently on tickets, while being flexible enough to context switch in order to solve a customer issue in an evolving environment.
- 7+ years commercial software development experience.
- 3+ years of experience leading other developers.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or similar discipline.
- Experience in both frontend and backend technologies, preferably ASP .Net Development (C# or VB.NET) or Angular Coding.
- Experience with high volume, highly transactional systems.
- Solid working knowledge and experience of applying OO principles.
- Ability to code software according to published standards and design guidelines.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
- Application design experience.
- Experience and proficiency in test driven development.
- Good understanding of the SDLC, from building, testing, quality assurance, to release.
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server, T-SQL.
- Comprehension and working knowledge of the following skills is desired:
- Highly scalable distributed multi-tiered system design.
- .NET Framework
- ASP.NET Server-side and client-side Web Controls.
- Visual Studio (2019 or later) or Visual Studio Code.
- Windows Server, Internet Information Server (IIS).
- Distributed Source control (TFS, Azure DevOps, Git, etc.)
- High technical ability and keen attention to detail.
Preferred Skills & Abilities:
- Highly effective team player.
- Demonstrates modesty and humility.
- High levels of conscientiousness.
- Achievement orientated.
- Data driven.
- Extremely curious.
- A self-starter who can work independently but as part of a wider team in a fast-paced environment.
- An excellent communicator, with an ability and confidence to build both outstanding customer relationships and gain internal support.
- Time management.
Interested candidates can apply online or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org