The Quality Assurance (QA) Manager will oversee the activities of the quality assurance department and staff. Organizing testing activities from test case creation to execution and automation. Defining the time estimates for each test phase and creating a schedule for test execution. A key responsibility is the facilitation of communication between different delivery teams, acting like a point person to discuss changes, challenges or modifications that may impact release scheduling. Ensuring that projects are completed on time and within budget. Also providing guidance on preferred testing techniques providing high value testing efforts that could be automation testing, manual, non-functional, etc.
- Gain understanding of assigned test project needs along with timelines.
- Create test strategy using TCOE determined templates. Maintain process consistent with the TCOE standards and overall company testing philosophy.
- Represent the quality assurance and testing of the project and providing feedback on testing status. Generate reports, metrics and final test report using the company's TCOE templates
- Manage the testing environment, keeping up with what is needed to support the project.
- Support product development by participating in requirement and design review to ensure the specifications are testable.
- Evaluate software changes for impact on testing efforts and maintenance to the Automation Suites.
- Work with client test teams on delivery of projects.
- Manage region Test Engineer/QA Analyst resources and integrate with other Quality Assurance and Testing resources in the TCOE.
- Ensure delivery is expedited with quality testing and value laden automation.
- Archive and organize test results and artifacts.
- Keep current with advances in quality assurance and testing practices and methodologies.
- Work with data to ensure analytics capabilities.
- Work with the TCOE to create continuous improvement of processes, templates, and methodologies.
- 5+ years of QA experience in a professional environment.
- Excellent communication skills with ability to communicate across all levels of the business.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills with strong attention to detail.
- Passion, enthusiasm and a keen interest in quality.
- Market leading Testing/QA Software experience
- Proven ability to apply a risk-based approach to testing
- Ability to rapidly understand and question requirements to formulate acceptance criteria, test scenarios, test cases, and expected results.
- Extensive hands-on testing experience in n-tier enterprise application development using open source technologies.
- Experience of high volume, highly transactional systems.
- Experience creating and maintain automated tests using Java based API test frameworks (Jest, REST Assured, Spock, Junit)
- Exposure to data testing in data Warehouses, data marts.
- Experience with AI/ML automation frameworks is a plus.
Interested candidates can apply online or email your CV to [email protected]