The Senior Scrum Master will act as a leader and mentor to an Agile software development team. Facilitate and drive the Scrum framework to produce a high quality, feature rich product suite. This role will do this by building a high performing team that facilitates the flow of high value features from the engineering roadmap to releases, using extensive Agile knowledge. As a Scrum Master, you will have a passion for a range of agile practices and methodologies, including Behavior Driven Development (BDD), Scrum, Pair Programming, Lean, and Continuous Integration.
- Lead the Agile team in delivering product engineering releases.
- Guide the Agile team with full accountability for their adherence of Agile principles and practices.
- Facilitate and schedule meetings and decision-making processes to ensure a collaborative process. This includes but is not limited to:
- Sprint team backlog grooming.
- Estimating and sizing efforts.
- Release and sprint planning daily stand-ups.
- Work closely with product owners and team members to continuously improve the delivery of high-quality, regular product increments.
- Build trust between business sponsors and the development teams.
- Accountable for collaboration between the product owner and the Agile team.
- Accountable for improving transparency and accountability of the team.
- Drive faster delivery, higher quality and continuous improvement, by utilizing metrics and feedback for areas of improvement.
- Communicate Agile team progress to appropriate channels.
- Accountable for defining and managing action items, identifying issues & risks, adjusting scope, and identifying tasks necessary to complete deliverables.
- Leads the planning and coordination of software deployments.
- Leads and motivates team through iteration goals.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, or related field.
- 7+ years of experience as Scrum Master.
- Certified Scrum Master or equivalent qualification.
- Demonstrated experience of managing Agile software development, coupled with an appreciation of more traditional (e.g. waterfall) delivery methods.
- Previous experience of working with 3rd party teams in geographically dispersed locations.
- Any exposure or knowledge of the loyalty management domain would be highly advantageous.
Interested candidates can apply online or email your CV to [email protected]