Working with stakeholders to determine the contribution that business and IT improvements can make to achieving business objectives by;
- Defining strategies, agreeing and prioritizing business requirements, conducting feasibility studies, producing both organizational-level and detailed business models, and overseeing the definition and implementation of holistic solutions.
- Conducting project management activities for solution implementations and translate business requirements to software requirement specifications.
- Interacting with stakeholders, technical/development team, SQA team, implementation team to ensure that the system implementations are carried out to the best satisfaction of stakeholders.
- Writing and presenting fluently and persuasively on all aspects of business analysis work performing all business and technical writing assignments as per set standards regarding order, clarity, conciseness, style & Terminology to ensure successful outcomes.
- Advise and influence stakeholders throughout the business change lifecycle, ensuring that change initiatives are aligned with the strategy and enterprise architecture.
- Manage multiple assignments simultaneously while working independently.
- Lead the BA team to manage external/internal stakeholder expectations and define the roles and responsibilities for the business analysis staff, at all levels and grades.
- Take responsibility of the end product with strong planning, communication and presentation skills.
- Minimum 7+ years of experience in a similar capacity in the fintech industry.
- Bachelor's degree in Software Engineering / Business Information Systems.
- Ability to plan, prepare and facilitate UAT test cycles, managing defects and issues to resolution.
- Ability to learn quickly in a dynamic changing technological environment with a passion for technology.
- Excellent written communication, interpersonal and relationship building skills.
- Strong planning skills and the capability to listen and influence.
Interested candidates can apply online or email your CV to email@example.com