- The Senior Infrastructure specialist is responsible for Design, Implement & Maintain WAN, LAN, VPN networks.
- Deploy, upgrade and manager Server Operating systems 2008, 2012, 2016, 2019.
- Responsible for contributing towards the global technology strategy of of the company, and assisting in the management of the overall efficiency and process improvement of the global technology function as it grows, by providing best practice guidance & support and continuously developing and improving processes.
- The person will have to Develop and maintain product specifications of all platforms relating to System landscape and topology and also responsible for design project plans and deploy implementations according to stipulated timelines delivering goals.
- Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university.
- Product certifications related to Infrastructure.
- 8+ years hands on experience in Designing, deploying, and managing enterprise systems and infrastructure.
- Strong understanding and hands on experience in systems infrastructure.
- Experience and Knowledge in cloud platforms.
- Hands on experience in handling complex projects.
- Training Certifications by Vendors(Carbon Black, Proofpoint, AWS, Fortinet).
- Experience in managing Small technical Teams.
- Experience in Agile methodologies.
- Experience in Project Management tools usage (Ex: JIRA, ASANA, TRELLO).
- Experience organization wide patch management.
- Extensive experience in Windows Server 2008,2012,2016,2019.
- Extensive experience in Automated windows server Patch management and Device firmware management.
- Hands on experience in Network LAN/WAN communication, VPN, FW and UTM (Forti, Checkpoint, CISCO, Watchguard preferred).
- Azure, O365 administration, AD-Connect, Intune, SharePoint.
- Hands on Experience is multiple virtualization platforms (CITRIX and VMWARE).
- Top of the range analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Hands on experience in deploying enterprise level infrastructure projects.
- Well experienced in handling cyber-attacks and intrusion attempts and endpoint Security (Carbon Black preferred).
- Street smart with a can-do attitude.
- Hands on Experience in Azure/AWS.
- Hands on experience in Linux Administration/Management.
- Hands on experience on Network Monitoring (Nagios, Traverse, Datadog, New Relic, Cacti, Whatsupgold).
- Good time management and task prioritization skills.
Interested candidates can apply online or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org