We are in the lookout for an enthusiastic individual to work remotely for one of our partner companies based in US.
- Monitor customer operations using software applications and take appropriate actions based on a set of predefined protocols.
- Research, diagnose, troubleshoot and identify solutions to resolve customer issues.
- Follow standard procedures for proper escalation of unresolved issues to the appropriate internal teams.
- Provide prompt and accurate feedback to customers.
- Prepare accurate and timely reports.
- Document knowledge in the form of knowledge base tech notes and articles.
- Excellent command in written and spoken English.
- Excellent IT literacy skills (MS Office & Google Applications).
- Ability to take initiative and work with minimal supervision.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a similar role.
- Experience in the Logistics domain would be an added advantage.
What's on Offer:
- Above market compensation package continuously adjusted to inflation
- Comprehensive health cover
Please note that being able to work in US work hours (CST) is a mandatory requirement. You will have to work from our Colombo office and Transport would be provided.
Interested candidates can apply online or email your CV to [email protected]