As the Credit Control Executive, you are required to play a proactive role in Credit control department of the company. You will be joining a team of experienced professionals in Logistic Industry and will pave your way for a mutually beneficial career within the Company.
- Manage and maintain accurate customer credit profiles.
- Monitor outstanding balances and initiate timely follow-ups with team members.
- Collaborate with clients and internal teams to resolve payment discrepancies.
- Develop strategies to reduce credit risk and enhance collections efficiency.
- Prepare comprehensive reports on credit and collection activities.
- Bachelors’ Degree in finance or Part/ Full qualification in AAT or in ICASL/ ACCA/ CIMA/ CMA or from a recognized institute.
- 03 years + working experience in finance or credit field.
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent communication and negotiation abilities.
- Familiarity with MS Excel, SAGE credit control software and tools.
- Team player with problem solving skills.
- Good communication both English and Sinhala (Spoken & written),
- Proficiency in computer skills including MS Excel, Word, & Power Point, e-mail etc.,
- Ability to work with minimum supervision.
Interested candidates can apply online or email your CV to [email protected]