This role is accountable for delivering end to end proactive human resources support to the business, including people focused solutions to enable a high trust high performance culture.
The role will focus on driving and delivering on key focus areas of Recruitment, onboarding and induction, people experience and engagement, performance management, capability development/enhancement, change management, HR policies & processes, employee relations and health and safety.
The role holder will be instrumental in adopting Regional and Global People experience initiatives at a country level, create impactful communication and engagement plans, and work with the business teams to successfully execute organization wide initiatives. The role holder will also be responsible for managing the admin function for the country, in line with the company standards.
Talent Acquisition and Employer Branding:
- Develop appropriate strategies to position the company as an employer of choice in the country.
- Continue to evolve the Employer brand strategy in line with the organization strategy by managing social media platforms like LinkedIn for continuous engagement with the existing target audience and expanding the base for better talent access.
- Understanding the manpower/ hiring requirements and accordingly initiating the search on job portals, referrals & through placement consultants; In case of a niche profile, mapping the industry and headhunting to reach the right candidate.
- Manage the entire hiring process right from screening & short listing of candidates based upon outlined criteria, coordination with stakeholders for scheduling interviews, and ensuring speedy closures culminating in offer extension and onboarding of successful candidates.
- Ensure superlative candidate and hiring manager experience via continuous and clear interactions and proactive management of the hiring process.
- Agility to take on different projects such as driving employer branding, tie ups with academic institutions to drive the Internship program.
- Maintaining a detailed record of the employees including employee files.
- Embed a culture of transparency via multiple communication forums i.e. open house, skip level meetings, other activities as per the annual HR Engagement Calendar
- Deploy tools & resources to ensure that we listen to our employees and enable managers to develop effective action plans to address feedback received
- Implement Reward & Recognition (R&R) programs for the region to build a culture of appreciation and celebration all through the year
- Amplify the spirit of wellness by conceptualizing and leading initiatives around mental, physical, and financial wellness of employees
- Build a collaborative and fun work environment by rolling out Fun@Work initiatives which rejuvenate employees
- Collaborate with business heads and branch offices to effectively communicate on People experience initiatives such as Employee benefits, Reward & Recognition etc.
- Drive a superlative people experience end to end, right from initial candidateinteraction to onboarding & induction, all stages of an employee’s life cycle journey and exit management.
- Manage all employee relations matters including grievance handling, harassmentcomplaints etc.
Performance Management and Capability Development:
- Work with country and regional management to develop high performing teams and individuals throughout the region that are focused on exceeding targets.
- Communicate and train supervisors and employees on the company's performance management process and ensure implementation of structured performance management plans with measurable goals in alignment with incentive plans.
- Facilitate performance review sessions through SuccessFactors within stipulated timeframes by ensuring that managers are skilled to have positive discussions and coaching sessions around performance.
- Provide coaching and support to managers on corrective action items including performance improvement plans and discipline issues.
- Conduct a need analysis and identify the capability gaps in the current employees across functions; Devise training programs based on the need analysis and gaps identified
- Identify Critical Talent / High performers and focus on their ongoing development
- Perform ongoing organization health checks through engagement surveys. Review and analyze employee survey data to identify trends and recommend solutions to improve performance, retention, and employee experience
- Measure the impact of talent interventions in line with business requirements.
- Keeping track of all exits happening within the region.
- Conduct exit interviews and attrition analysis.
- Manage exit process and interviews, and support business in analyzing the attrition data and provide innovative solutions to improve retention rates.
- Ensure complete employee data availability, timely updates & accuracy in HR System.
- Managing local Compliances and adherence to employment laws.
- Payroll management with Regional People experience operations team: ensure the timely & accurate payroll processing.
- Master’s or equivalent degree/ MBA in HR.
- Must have at least 8 years’ experience in HR including hiring and Business Partnering.
- Experience in stakeholder management.
- Ability to work under pressure, organize and prioritize work and execute with excellence .
- Ability to multi-task and meet all deadlines.
- Analytical skills.
- A strong, ethical manager who acts with integrity and in the best interests of the business.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills.
Interested candidates can apply online or email your CV to [email protected]