- Generate valuable insights from data through deep dive analysis.
- Become a domain expert in your product area and conduct rigorous data analysis to help improve customer experiences and identify profitable growth opportunities.
- Work cross-functionally with product, engineering, design, and marketing teams to build world-class products and design hypothesis-driven experiments; make clear, coherent, and holistic recommendations based on test results.
- Monitor product performance through dashboards and ad hoc analysis.
- Present findings and recommendations to senior level/non-technical stakeholders
- Deliver actionable, data-driven insights to help understand customer behavior, launch and optimize new features, and prioritize the product roadmap Build automation.
- Identify key metrics, conduct rigorous explorative data analysis, create exec-facing dashboards, and build business cases that drive decision- making and business prioritization.
- Analyze large datasets using statistical techniques, data mining, and data visualization tools to identify patterns, trends, and insights that can drive business decision-making.
- Perform deep dive analyses on key business trends and generate insights.
- Engage in problem solving with Risk, Product, Marketing, and various other teams to determine performance trends and root causes.
- Ensure data quality and integrity by validating and verifying data sources, implementing data cleaning and transformation processes, and addressing data anomalies or inconsistencies.
- Extensive experience in data reporting, analytical work, analyzing, finding and querying the database or another similar field
- Thorough knowledge of database management and data manipulation. Knowledge of Tableau/Power BI software preferred
- Knowledge of data modeling: This includes the ability to create data models that represent the business data in away that is easy to understand and query.
- Knowledge of data extraction, transformation, and loading (ETL): This includes the ability to extract data from different sources, transform it into a consistent format, and load it into the data warehouse.
- Knowledge of data analysis tools: This includes the ability to use tools such as SQL, R, and Python to analyze data and identify trends.
- Hands-on experience with data warehousing: This includes experience with setting up and managing a data warehouse, as well as experience with collecting and interpreting data.
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in a quantitative field (such as Analytics, Statistics, Mathematics, Economics or Engineering) or equivalent field experience.
- 3 to 5 years professional experience in an analytical role; Experience managing a small team of analysts will be a plus.
- Proficiency with database, spreadsheet, and statistical tools.
- Advanced SQL experience, preferable with Teradata systems, data mining, and Big Query analytics (Google Cloud).
- Experience analyzing very large, complex, multi-dimensional data sets.
- Experience with one or multiple of the following will be highly desirable - Python, R.
- Ability to solve problems analytically and create actionable insights.
- Advanced ability to use reporting tools like Tableau and/or Excel to share analysis.
Interested candidates can apply online or email your CV to [email protected]