An IT Support Specialist oversees computer systems for businesses and offers support to the system’s users. This may be internal assistance or external assistance to customers.
- Co-ordinating with ISP vendors for WAN related issues.
- Providing first-hand information on the major impact on client business during any network outage and Troubleshooting LAN,WAN issues based on client complaints.
- Configuring and Troubleshooting Routers(CISCO 4431,4351,3925 and 2900 series ) and Switches (CISCO 3750 & 2960 and 9000 series).
- Configuring and Troubleshooting wireless WLAN (RUCKUS AND ARUBA).
- Monitor the network devices using networking tools link PRTG, Nagios and Cacti.
- Working knowledge on Windows OS,IMAC and VMware servers.
- Basic understanding of network management technologies (SNMP, FTP, Telnet, SSH, Netflow).
- Installing and Troubleshooting applications like printer, RDP,MS-office and Microsoft office.
- Providing the permissions to the users to access the files/folders on the local file server.
- Knowledge on Port Security, VLAN,DHCP,Ethernet Channel, HSRP,L3 Switching, IP Addressing and subnetting, VLSM, Access control list, NAT, PAT, VPN, OSPF, EIGRP, BGP and MPLS.
- Knowledge on NAS, Synology and other backup solutions.
- Knowledge of Windows server 2012 and active directory.
- Problem Solving.
- Presenting Technical Information.
- Process Improvement.
- Software Maintenance.
- Software Testing.
- Network Design and Implementation.
- Load Balancing and Scalability.
- Vendor Relationships.
- Software Performance Tuning.
- Network Performance Tuning.
- Database Performance Tuning.
- Min Graduate/Btech.
- Minimum 3 to 6 years of previous work experience.
- Candidate preferred from a business center background.
Interested candidates can apply online or email your CV to [email protected]