A well reputed company is seeking a Technical Specialist for D365 (Finance & Operations) Finance Systems Support to augment the existing Finance systems support team based in Colombo, Sri Lanka. This role will require product specialization in Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations (D365) to facilitating pre and post project go-live activities to enable successful handover to operations.
This role is a conduit between the Finance and Technology, including the internal and external development teams, and as such provides important insights and support for the successful development and configuration of D365 System on ongoing basis.
- Bachelor’s degree in information Systems, Information technology, or related field.
- 2+ years experience in similar capacity.
- Certification in Dynamics 365F&O or AX.
- Experience working application support model ideally within the finance domain.
- Experience in at least one D365 implementation.
- Strong knowledge of Object Oriented Programming design and development.
- Experience working with C#, .Net.
- Experience designing and implementing systems that integrate with APIs.
- Good knowledge of SQL and Relational Database management systems.
- Working knowledge of Cloud Azure platform.
- Attention to detail and passion for data integrity
- Attitude to problem solving
- Ability to communicate with stakeholders based internationally across a broad range of finance system needs
- Strong organisational skills and the ability to multi-task across a range of projects and areas of the business
- Strong capacity to work within a flexible and dynamic environment and adapt easily to change
- Understands the reciprocal nature of speed and governance
- May be required to travel internationally during project.
Value Alignment and Purpose:
- Passion for travel and belief in the company's responsible travel philosophy.
- Understanding of and support for the company's Purpose Beyond Profit ethos.
- Clear alignment with the company's values (Growth, Innovation, Fun, Responsibility, Passion, Integrity).
- A digital mindset.
- Provide proactive monitoring within the D365 system to ensure integrations are working without error.
- Provides incident management for the company's ERP support team through a self-service ticket system.
- Undertake a triage process for errors detected in D365 as a result of proactive monitoring or issues raised through support ticket.
- Support integrations with different systems and develop and/or customize and troubleshoot integrations in D365.
- Investigate and troubleshoot issue as required and undertake root cause analysis when required.
- Fix application defects or configure new modules in a timely manner.
- Raise any necessary change orders for future corrections to Starship/Travelstudio or D365
- Provide functional support to end users and the existing Finance Systems Support team to build their knowledge of D365.
- Refine finance support business processes that can be adopted as part of BAU operations.
- Perform configurations as required based on detailed company business requirements with the support of the implementation partner.
- Answer application related technical questions for the business.
- Participate for UAT review and testing process for developed modules.
- Develop or configure assigned modules as per the specification.
- Take part in application design discussions.
- Estimate development effort based on specifications.
- Participate in code reviews when required.
- Deliver the tasks on time as per the project plan.
- Observe development team established methods, coding and documentation standards and quality procedures.
- Escalate issues and providing daily updates.
- Provide accurate progress updates at department meetings
- Ensure all risks and issues are escalated to the manager.
- Demonstrated contributions to yearly purpose goals as set by the company.
Interested candidates can apply online or email your CV to [email protected]