As a Customer Experience Intern, you will be at the forefront of ensuring exceptional customer satisfaction. Your primary responsibilities will include assisting our students, parents, and tutors with product inquiries and concerns in a swift, proficient, and friendly manner.
You will contribute significantly to customer retention by addressing concerns, resolving product issues, and maintaining a professional and positive communication approach. In addition to this, you will collaborate with your team, attend meetings, and actively contribute to achieving the organization's vision.
- Attend the roster and provide support to students, parents, and tutors.
- Manage your own accounts, handling tasks such as adding trials, tutor changes, etc., and assist in managing account manager tasks (e.g., low credit, un-booked classes, substitute tutors, referrals).
- Prepare individual commission sheets and maintain accurate records.
- Update daily reports with the volume of work handled.
- Assign substitute tutors for cancelled or rescheduled classes.
- Attend meetings, including weekly team meetings, catch-up meetings, etc.
- Ensure a deep understanding of our processes and products and actively participate in ongoing training.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Proven track record in a similar customer support or customer experience role.
- Positive attitude, enthusiasm, and a commitment to delivering exceptional customer service.
- Flexibility to adapt to a dynamic work environment.
- Empathy and patience are needed when dealing with customer inquiries and concerns.
- Excellent Communication Skills: Strong verbal and written communication skills are essential for professional interactions with students, parents, tutors, and colleagues.
- Customer Service Expertise: Demonstrated experience in customer service, with a focus on handling product inquiries, addressing concerns, and resolving issues to ensure customer satisfaction and retention.
- Organizational Skills: Ability to efficiently manage multiple tasks, including account management, tutor changes, commission tracking, and daily reporting.
- Team Collaboration: A collaborative mindset to work effectively within a team, attend meetings, and provide support to team members
- Technical Proficiency: Familiarity with customer support tools and software (e.g., CRM, helpdesk, ticketing systems) and a quick ability to adapt to new systems
- Time Management: Effective time management skills are needed to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines.
- Problem-Solving: Strong problem-solving abilities to address customer issues and find prompt solutions.
Interested candidates can apply online or email your CV to [email protected]