As an Operations Manager in the Operations team, the role revolves around the management and coordination of the city Operations team, to implement and maintain a level of customer service unsurpassed in the hospitality industry. You will manage the overall operational performance of all the centers within your city, creating an environment where operational teams feel highly motivated and bonded with the company. You will have responsibility to drive service revenue and ensure service revenue targets are exceeded. Input will also be required on the annual service income budget. Regular reviews of maintenance and engineering issues will also be required, including management of all equipment maintenance contracts.
- Develops and maintains an exceptional services culture that exceeds the clients’ expectations.
- Monitors daily operations of all centers and ensure service standards are maintained and improved upon, in accordance with company Standard Operating Procedures.
- Supervises and instructs staff on handling of all clients.
- Continuously monitors the implementation of SOP’s to ensure adherence, seek feedback and revert to Head Office for improvements on the following: Opening and closing procedures, Daily operation (fax, copying, courier, mail, etc), Meeting room procedures and requirements, Telephone handling (answering and message taking), Virtual office service, Arriving and departing client procedures, Telecommunication operation, features and capabilities and Liaising with building management.
- Ensures that service revenue targets, as set out in the budget, are achieved or exceeded.
- Up-sell products and services to all clients, either directly or indirectly through the Operation’s team.
- Coordinate and implement service revenue promotions as set out by the company.
- Set annual Service Income Revenue (SIR) plan, reviewing and achieving as finalised by Head Office.
- Create awareness of the importance of SIR and the accuracy of data input, ensuring SIR is captured correctly and adheres to company standards.
- Handles Engagement Associate and Engagement Managers inquiries and concerns on daily basis.
- Motivates team members; creating a positive and learning environment for all.
- Prepares, organizes, implements and evaluates training programs for up-selling of TEC products and services.
- Supervises and conducts training programs for operational staff, to ensure they have the knowledge, skills and abilities to carry out their work and drive the culture of client excellence in their locations.
- Conducts communication meetings with team to facilitate information sharing and continuous learning and development.
- Conducts probation and annual performance reviews of operational staff.
- Engages in team work and assumes all operational roles at the center, if necessary.
- Ensure all clients pay their accounts receivable on time.
- Maintain Credit Policies of the company.
Cleaning and Maintenance:
- Oversees the maintenance and cleanliness of all local centers.
- Oversees the maintenance and quality of all local center equipment, and ensures that all equipment service agreements are maintained as appropriate.
- Provides regular follow up and actions on all Client surveys and Client Exit surveys, to continuously analyze and improve the company offering.
- Reviews and upgrade training material as required and instructed by the company.
- Other duties as maybe assigned from time to time.
- Bachelor's Degree, Professional Degree in Hotel Management, Facility Management or equivalent.
- A minimum of 7 + years working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Manager or Senior Manager specializing in multiple service industry positions.
- Customer oriented with great interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to drive the team’s performance to ensure company objectives & targets are achieved.
- Hands-on attitude and approach is an essential part of this position.
- Good business acumen, strong managerial leadership experience and qualities.
- Independent, resourceful, self-motivated, and result-oriented and a team player that is able to work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience in hotel management an advantage.
- Bilingual in English and Local Language.
Interested candidates can apply online or email your CV to [email protected]