Join us to pursue a career as a Facility Engineer/Maintenance Engineer and you will be responsible for the preventive and reactive maintenance of the Head Office Premises and Facilities.
Also, will be responsible for making suggestions to boost effectiveness, productivity, and profitability. Joining this incredible team will give you more opportunities to develop your skills and be part of a team that is in the forefront of the business.
- Responsible for carrying out Maintenance, Repairs and Breakdown Activities and New Installations in the Head Office.
- Responsible for proposing new management technologies and technical proposals pertaining to engineering and maintenance to develop existing systems.
- Responsible for sign and renew service level agreements for all CAPEX and services.
- Responsible for attending to tenant issues urgently and rectifying issues within agreed timelines.
- Responsible for the waste Management disposal procedures of the Head office.
- Responsible for advice on carrying out fire drills and fire protection related protocols within the premises.
- Responsible for setting up external escalation path of service providers to contact in an emergency.
- Responsible for providing technical knowledge and guidance as and when requested for all facility related matters.
- Bachelors’ degree in Engineering.
- Minimum 6 years experience in the area of Facility Engineering.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Excellent spoken and written communications.
- An aptitude to work independently with minimum supervision.
An attractive remuneration package awaits for the right candidate
Interested candidates can apply online or email your CV to [email protected]