Join us to pursue a career as a Warehouse Assistant - Inventory. Your role will involve ensuring the day to day system updating of the stores functions and stores related reports on a timely manner.
Also, will be responsible for making suggestions to boost effectiveness, productivity, and profitability. Joining this incredible team will give you more opportunities to develop your skills and be part of a team that is in the forefront of the business.
- Responsible for updating sales returns correctly within the given lead time.
- Responsible for maintaining inventory records accurately by coordinating with operational staff as per the given guide lines.
- Responsible for completing the accurate system GRNs.
- Responsible for preparing and submitting the regular inventory reports.
- Responsible for maintaining the ISO Standards.
- Any other responsibility assigned by the management.
- Successfully completed GCE O/L & GCE A/L.
- Minimum 1 year of experience in the same capacity.
- Experience in Microsoft Excel is a must
- Certificate in ISMM will be an added advantage.
- Ability to work independently and as a part of a team.
- Good Communication Skills.
- Must be organized, multi-task and have the ability to work under pressure.
- Candidates who live in the vicinity of Siyambalape/Kadawatha/Kiribathgoda/Kelaniya area are encouraged to apply.
Interested candidates can apply online or email your CV to [email protected]