Join us to pursue a career as a Stores Assistant Cum Maintenance. Your role will involve ensuring the seamless operation of the warehouse and responsible for complete scheduled general maintenance and attend electrical, fire & other instant breakdown without interrupted the operations.
Also, will be responsible for making suggestions to boost effectiveness, productivity, and profitability. Joining this incredible team will give you more opportunities to develop your skills and be part of a team that is in the forefront of the business.
- Responsible for the overall warehouse operations including picking, packaging, loading, and unloading materials.
- Responsible for complete scheduled general maintenance within the warehouse premises.
- Responsible for attend and recover Electrical, Fire and other instant breakdowns.
- Ensure to stack all receiving goods to correct prearrange location.
- Responsible for maintaining product quality & minimizing damages.
- Responsible for completing shipment inspection according given schedule within the lead-time.
- Any other responsibility assigned by the management.
- Successfully completed GCE O/L & GCE A/L will be an added advantage.
- Qualification of National certificate of Electrical.
- Previous experience in Technician side will be a definite advantage.
- Ability to work independently and as a part of a team.
- Good Communication Skills.
- Must be organized, multi-task and have the ability to work under pressure.
- Candidates who live in the vicinity of Siyambalape/Kadawatha/Kiribathgoda/Kelaniya area are encouraged to apply.
Interested candidates can apply online or email your CV to [email protected]