Join us to pursue a career as a Executive - Strategic Offers. You will entail tender preparation, quotations, costing, updating the internal ERP system and responding to foreign clients.
Also, will be responsible for making suggestions to boost effectiveness, productivity, and profitability. Joining this incredible team will give you more opportunities to develop your skills and be part of a team that is in the forefront of the business.
- Complete offers in the form of Tender, Quotations and Costings in a timely manner and accurate manner.
- Accountable for the Tenders/Quotations generated by the department in order.
- Foreign client communication and obtaining offers for available opportunities in the company.
- Coordinate between internal and external stakeholders to effectively support the sales team.
- Responsible for preparing, maintaining, and presenting reports pertaining to the products range under the portfolio as and when requested.
- Responsible for managing of tender opening information & other critical information.
- Any other responsibility assigned by the management.
- Passed GCE A/L with minimum of 03 Passes in Science or Commerce stream.
- Minimum 01 year of experience in the same capacity will be an added advantage.
- Excellent Communication skills in both verbal and written and strong data analytical skill.
- Strong Accountancy and IT knowledge will be an added advantage.
- An aptitude to work independently with minimum supervision and achieve set KPIs.
- Possesses positive attitude and willing to work under pressure.
- Excellent team player with innovative thinking.
Interested candidates can apply online or email your CV to [email protected]