Join us to pursue a career as a Senior Executive - Strategic Offers. You will entail tender preparation, quotations, costing, updating the internal ERP system and responding to foreign clients.
Also, will be responsible for making suggestions to boost effectiveness, productivity, and profitability. Joining this incredible team will give you more opportunities to develop your skills and be part of a team that is in the forefront of the business.
- Complete offers in the form of Tender, Quotations and Costings in a timely manner and accurate manner.
- Foreign client communication and obtaining offers for available opportunities in the company.
- Coordinate between internal and external stakeholders to effectively support the sales team.
- Update the organization's ERP system while adhering to internal policies and procedures.
- Responsible for the product positioning based on market demand.
- Prepare business strategy reports with director along with data analytics.
- Bachelors’ Degree in Science.
- Minimum 2 - 3 years’ of experience in the same capacity.
- Excellent Communication skills in both verbal and written and strong data analytical skill.
- Strong Accountancy and IT knowledge will be an added advantage.
- An aptitude to work independently with minimum supervision and achieve set targets.
- Those who are residing in Western Province will be preferred.
- Ability to travel extensively on regular customer visits.
Interested candidates can apply online or email your CV to [email protected]